Management Development | Coaching
A highly experienced educator and Associate Trainer who has worked in multiple industries for the past 30 years with organisations in the UK, Ireland, USA, Europe, Australia, India, Egypt, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea as well as the Persian Gulf and the Arctic Circle.
Expert knowledge of adult learning theory and of working in various challenging arenas, including private and public sectors, complex matrix, regulated compliance environments. Management skills include the ability to lead, direct and motivate others utilising appropriate Situational Leadership (SLII) methodologies, encouraging constructive challenging in a safe environment.
Strong negotiating and influencing skills and the ability to learn or adapt to new industries and technologies. Excellent planning, organisational and reporting skills.
Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, matrix environment and manage multiple stakeholders with a pragmatic approach; working in partnership with individuals, teams and organisations in order to offer a true consultancy experience, bespoke design, coaching, and ongoing support to translate behavioural change into 'business as usual’.
Core Skills Include:
• Background in Training
• Change Management
• Design & Delivery
• Communication Skills
• Leadership Development
• Coaching 1:1 and groups
• Technical/Sales Coaching/Facilitation
• Voice of the Customer
• Stakeholder Management
• Constructive Challenging
• BA (Hons)
• PGDip Psychology
• IITD Professional Practice Certificate in Training & Development
• TAP Cert. Accreditation Training Delivery: The Training Foundation
• MBILD British Institute of Learning & Development
• TAP Cert. Facilitation of Online Learning: The Training Foundation
• Licensed Channel Partner: The Ken Blanchard Companies®
• Master Practitioner - Neuro Linguistic Programming: ABNLP
• Cert. Assessing Vocational Achievement (TAQA): NCFE