Welcome to TEG Learning and Development where you may browse a selection of courses which can be tailored to suit your specific business needs – In-person delivery of training courses run by TEG Learning and Development
These terms and conditions govern your use of the Site. Please read them carefully before booking any training module from the Site.
By booking a training module you agree to accept without modification the Terms and Conditions below. By viewing and using the Site you are deemed to consent to and accept the Terms and Conditions.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to such Terms and Conditions.
- Your Status: In order to book a training course, you must be at least 18 years old and you must be legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- Availability of Training Courses: Any booking for a training module placed through this Site is subject to there being the availability of the training module. We reserve the right to decline to supply any individual or company, or to refuse any booking for a training course.
- Payment: Payment can be made by one of the following payment methods accepted: Paypal, Stripe or Electronic Bank Transfer.
4.1. Credit Terms and Conditions:
- Individual BookingsFull payment is required seven days in advance of the commencement of a course or work beginning on a tailored module. Payment can be made by either Credit Card through Paypal or Stripe or Electronic Fund Transfer. Cash payments are not acceptable. Only full payment secures a place on the course.
- Company Bookings For all clients an invoice will be emailed at the time of booking and payment should be processed straight away via Paypal or Stripe or once the account has been created. Delivery of a course cannot be guaranteed if full payment has not been received prior to the start of the course. Where a course is booked a couple of months in advance, an invoice will be generated and sent once the particulars have been agreed.
- Course Cancellation No refund will be made to delegates who fail to attend classes or who do not complete the course. In the unlikely event, a company needs to cancel a training session, bookings will be accommodated on the nearest alternative date. Cancellations must be made five working days in advance or may incur cancellation fees even if moved to an alternative date. Cancellations within 7 days before a course commences with no request to reschedule, will incur full cost and no refund will be made.
- Course Transfers/Substitutions Companies and individuals may substitute participants at any time prior to the start of the course without additional payment. Updated attendance must be sent on 24 hours in advance of the commencement of the course. Companies can transfer their booking(s) to another available date without any additional payments. Course transfer requires that notification by phone and confirmed by e-mail is received by TEG Learning & Development at least 7 working days prior to the course commencement date.
- Deferments Multiple booking discounts are available for when booking full courses at the same time.
- Disclaimer TEG Learning & Development reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any course at any time. In the unlikely event of cancellation, fees will be refunded. TEG Learning & Development also reserves the right to re-schedule the start dates of all courses and, if necessary, to vary the content. Except where expressly stated, all fees are non-refundable. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website, it may be subject to later alteration or amendment in the light of policy changes, course updates or other constraints.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy: You will have the right to cancel the booking of a training course up to 7 working days before the commencement of that course. All course can be rescheduled to alternative dates. In the event of Tailored courses that have been designed any works completed to the date of cancellation will be charged. Cancellations can be made 7 days in advance of the commencement of a course by phone and followed with confirmation email to TEG Learning & Development and alternative dates can be arranged. At any time in advance of a course, you can substitute the name of the attendee for another name, without charge.
We reserve the right to cancel any training course. We shall not be required to provide any reason for such a cancellation. In that event you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Liability and Disclaimer: To the extent permitted by law, we provide the Site without any warranties or guarantees. In particular, we do not warrant that the Site or any of its contents are virus free. You must take your own precautions in this respect, as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything, which has destructive properties. Although we do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the Site, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay. The Site provides content from other sources and while we try to ensure that material included on the Site is correct, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. This disclaimer does not affect your organisation’s statutory rights.
To the full extent allowed by law, you agree that TEG Learning & Development will not be liable to you for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or relating to the Site. If we are found to be liable to you our liability shall not exceed the course fees. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude TEG Learning & Development’s liability for personal injury or death caused by negligence.
- Governing Law: The Terms and Conditions shall for all purposes be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland. You and TEG Learning & Development agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland. The place and performance of this agreement shall be Ireland.
- Contact Us: If you have any questions or queries please contact us providing your name, address and telephone number and details of the training module which you have booked addressing your correspondence to email@example.com