Restaurants Association Ireland Induction
What you will learn:
Upon completion of this course, you should have a knowledge of:
- HR Procedures. Including holidays,rosters, time-keeping, mobile phone policies and drugs/alcohol policies
- Health and Safety at Work. Including First Aid, Fire Safety, spills, slips, trips and falls
- Floor Staff Service. Including greetings, menus, drinks, uniform and how to improve sales
- The Kitchen. Including safety, deliveries and HACCP
This course bundle is ideal for:
Any worker who works in the restaurant industry, or anyone hoping to get a job in a restaurant.
Please note, a practical is required to complete the manual handling course.
Also included in the RAI bundle: (these to be linked on the new website)
1. Manual Handling training
2. Fire Safety training
3. HACCP (food safety) training